Sunday, 12 January 2014

1 from 2

half and half, is what they are of me
both younger than me, but one conceived the other by me
there's one with my eyes and lips, but the other has my heart and me
two in number they are
two, know who they are?

under the same roof we stay
sleep in different rooms, but one slumbers in mine,come what may
for one i foot the bills, but the other helps me pay
two in number they are
two, know who they are?

in the same generation i am with one
from my grandpa's generation, the other is in the forth one
the older one fought for me, in the end she won
two in number they are
two, know who they are?

to conclude i must say, one is a miss
and include the title 'mrs' for she whose lips i kiss
in my heart they reside, no wonder am ever full of peace
two in number they are
two, know who they are?
©  2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment